Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- DISCOVER THAT is a booking agent for companies that provide adventures to the public. DISCOVER THAT is not the provider of these adventures.
- Change of mind: Bookings made through DISCOVER THAT are non-refundable in whole or in part.
- Any changes to your booking should be made directly with the Experience Provider. Fees may apply.
- A card payment fee equivalent to up to 3% of the total amount charged will apply to each order paid for using a debit, prepaid, credit or charge card.
- If you fail to show at the booked time, or on the booked day of your adventure, the adventure operator will be unable to provide a refund or credit.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that, upon booking an adventure through DISCOVER THAT, they shall sign an Acknowledgement of Risk, wherein the Participant releases DISCOVER THAT from any liability with respect to any injuries, loss or damages which may be sustained by the Participant in the course of undertaking any adventure, whether dangerous, hazardous or otherwise. If you are under the age of 18, you may need to have a parent or guardian sign the Acknowledgement of Risk on your behalf.
- The Participant unconditionally agrees to fully indemnify DISCOVER THAT and all its servants, agent’s, clients and employees against any injury, damage or accident that may be sustained by the Participant, whilst participating in adventures booked through DISCOVER THAT or the Entities and Groups who offer various services to DISCOVER THAT and also including adventures won as prizes.
- The Participant warrants that he/she does not suffer from any Medical Condition and/or incapacity which may impair the Participants ability to participate in DISCOVER THAT’s adventures and further, that the Participant does not suffer from any Heart Condition, Epilepsy or other Medical Condition which may result in the Participant potentially placing himself/herself in a position of risk, by undertaking adventures booked through DISCOVER THAT.
- DISCOVER THAT and its adventure operators reserve the right to cancel an adventure at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions, equipment failure, minimum numbers for an event not being met or other reasonable and unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, an alternative date may be arranged with the Participant.
- DISCOVER THAT will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage incurred or suffered by the participant during the adventure.
- The Participant pledges that no claim or legal action will be initiated by it against DISCOVER THAT, its clients, its agents, employees, instructors, and/or personnel, due to any costs incurred due to rescheduling a booking or due to any accident or injury sustained during the course of undertaking an adventure booked through DISCOVER THAT.