• Sandboarding at ‘The Desert’ – All Equipment is Provided
• Kayak or Snorkeling Moreton Bay Marine Park and Shipwrecks
• Tangalooma Shipwreck Snorkel
• Ben Ewa Bay Beach Wildlife Watching (seasonal). Potential Sightings of Sea Turtles, Dugongs, Dolphins & Whales.
• Hike to the Peak of Mt Tempest – the highest Oceanic Dune Hike on Earth
• Bush Walk at the Historic Bulwer/Comboyuro Point
• 1 Night/2 Day Fully Guided 4WD Tour.
• All Camping Equipment and Sleeping Supplies.
• All Meals during the time on Moreton Island.
• Campfire, Sightseeing, Sandboarding, Swimming, Hiking & Snorkelling
• Shower and Toilet Facilities supplied by Queensland National Parks